I am having a problem installing components from the market place with PSU in IIS. Based on the error it looks like I need to add a method to IIS but I cannot find the full error in any of the logs.
I have installed two instances of PSU on the same server hosting them in IIS
For each instance I have
- Created a Windows Service Account
- Created an App Pool (the one created in step 1)
- Extracted the PSU zip file to a folder for that instance
- Updated web.config the arguments parameter to point Universal.Server.dll in the location I extracted the zip file to (step 2)
- Updated appsettings.json - RepositoryPath & ConnectionString to point to a folder for that instance
- Updated appsettings.json - Logging -> Path to point to a folder for that instance
- Updated appsettings.json - UniversalDashboard -> AssetsFolder to a folder for that instance
- Granted the service account full control on the 4 folders referenced in steps 3-7
- Created an IIS Web Site linked to the App Pool for that instance and the folder the zip was extracted into. (the websites are on the same port but use host headers in the binding)
With this config, neither instance should try and use the same resources. If I have found all the references!
Thanks in advance