Hey. License was working fine on the previous version (can’t remember which one I had) but when I upgraded to 2.9.0, the license is not working anymore. I have copied it to the net472 subfolder in the IIS app pool folder and restarted the app pool and website multiple times, still no dice.
I also tried adding “Set-UDLicense -License .\license.lic” in the dashboard.ps1 on the line preceding Start-UDDashboard but that didn’t work either.
Just to be clear: I removed all files from the app pool folder, except for dashboard.ps1, web.config, and license.lic and copied over new files from the PS module directory into it. It looks exactly the same as before upgrading.